Who We Are
Our roots are in military service, and we remain committed to supporting our nation’s most critical missions. We help clients deliver on their commitments by harnessing the broad skill sets our consultants have gained serving federal civilian, military, and commercial organizations.
We are based in Dayton, Ohio, with offices in Washington, D.C., and Colorado Springs, Colorado. Team members are also embedded at key client locations around the country.
- Our Purpose is clear: To improve the health, well-being, and security of our communities and nation.
- Our Mission is simple: Build partnerships with clients to advance their organization's performance.
To improve the health, well-being, and security of our communities and nation.
To build partnerships with clients to advance their organization’s performance.
We succeed because of our people. We are authentic with our clients, and inspired by their pursuits. We pioneer solutions by working together, and with a little bit of grit.
Our Diversity Statement
“People” is one of JJR's values. It reflects the tremendous importance we place on promoting diverse thought, celebrating individuality, being in relationship, and supporting each other’s success.
To be clear, we value ALL people. All races, ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, abilities, veteran statuses … all backgrounds. Everyone.
Dave Judson Jr. founded JJR Solutions in 2009 because he thought it was possible to deliver world-class service while being connected to something greater. Yes, we’re passionate about working hard, pioneering new ideas, solving problems, and delivering serious quality and value. We also feel called to be the hands and feet helping our communities, living out a bigger sense of purpose. It’s why 10% of our gross operating margin goes toward targeted support of non-profits in our communities. We thoroughly enjoy using what we have been blessed with to help others, and we hope you’ll find our joy in serving contagious.
We are a VA-verified, Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
Our ISO 8000 Master Data Quality certification guides us in industry best practices for data management and data quality activities.
Our ISO 9001-certified Quality Management System has been enabling us to provide standardized processes and high-quality services for clients since 2010.
Many of our managers are certified Project Management Institute Project Management Professionals (PMP®s), skilled leaders with the right knowledge to successfully manage programs of all sizes.
DUNS, CAGE, and Government Contract Vehicles
MAS - GS-00F-146GA
SDVOSB - HHSN316201800011W
SB - 75N98120D00213
PHASE III SBIR
AFICC BOA – Sole Source
- 517311 - Wired Telecommunications Carriers
- 518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 519190 - All Other Information Services
- 541211 - Offices of Certified Public Accountants
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512- Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 - Other Computer-Related Services
- 541519 - Information Technology Value-Added Resellers
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541614 - Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
- 541620 - Environmental Consulting Services
- 541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541714 - Research and Development in Biotechnology (except Nanobiotechnology)
- 541715 - Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology)
- 541720 - Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 541910 - Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
- 541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561110 - Office Administrative Services
- 611430 - Professional and Management Development Training