Dayton, Ohio ― Effective October 1, JJR Solutions is realigning its Leadership Team to better position the company to achieve quality growth over the next five years. This functional realignment will foster a smooth experience for customers, provide greater opportunity for JJR’s employees, and improve the company’s ability to operate flexibly as it grows.
As Carly Cox, new President and Chief Operating Officer (COO) of JJR, further explained, “JJR’s strategic objective is to achieve quality growth, not growth for the sake of growth. This philosophy is at the center of our ‘Grounded & Growing 2025’ initiative — our five-year strategic plan to keep us living out our company values and supporting meaningful outcomes for our clients, employees, and community.”
“2020 has been another banner year for our company,” she continued, “as we’ve been blessed with more than 30% growth and have expanded our Air Force, Space Force, and VA presence. Our company realignment will position JJR to continue achieving quality growth, operate more flexibly, and scale our operations to ensure customers receive a truly seamless experience.”
The realignments that will support JJR’s growth include:
- JJR Solutions Founder Dave Judson (second from right in photo) remains Chief Executive Officer (CEO) while narrowing his focus to strategic direction, people/culture, and relationships with external partners, such as community non-profits and business partners.
- Carly Cox (far right in photo) continues as COO and will take on the mantle of President. She will focus on internal operations and have day-to-day oversight for achieving the operational outcomes of the company’s “Grounded and Growing 2025” initiative.
- Greg Gutterman, Executive Vice President (EVP) for Client Experience (second from left in photo), will become EVP of Client Solutions to focus more on solving client pain points. He will continue building strategic relationships with customers and support them by developing strategies to rapidly deliver results that satisfy our clients’ important national missions.
- Dan Marion, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) (far left in photo), will continue as leader of growth, sales, and marketing strategy while acting as innovation catalyst to create breakthrough products, services, and solution offerings.
- Eight leaders from within the company will join the four executives as members of the Leadership Team, bringing new ideas and perspectives and fostering department-wide communication and coordination. They are:
- Jill Delaney-Shal, who will become Senior Portfolio Director
- Kara DeMusz, Marketing Communications Manager
- Erin Kunkle, Director of Employee Experience
- David LaBarca, who will become Portfolio Director
- Eric Lundgren, Corporate Finance Manager
- Jessica Meyerhofer, who will become Portfolio Director
- Joe Skinner, who will become Director of Capture
- Mandy Thompson, who will become Senior Director of Growth Services
Judson noted, “While some roles and points of contact at JJR may be changing, the service clients have come to expect from us is not. We are still dedicated to earning our clients’ trust and confidence each and every day. I’m excited to see where our company is headed in the next five years and beyond.”
ABOUT JJR SOLUTIONS
Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, JJR Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business working to improve the health, well-being, and security of our communities and nation through management consulting and IT solutions. To learn more, visit jjrsolutions.com.