Dayton, Ohio – Do you know a college hopeful who could use $20,000?
This year JJR Solutions will reward two deserving students with Starfish Scholarships, each worth $20,000 over four years ($5,000 renewable per year).
Established in 2019 through The Dayton Foundation, the JJR Solutions Starfish Scholarship fund rewards students who exhibit courage, resolve, character, and positive influence in their communities.
• Be a graduating senior from one of the following school districts: Dayton Public, Jefferson Township, Mad River Local, Northridge Local, or Trotwood-Madison
• Be accepted to a two-year or four-year accredited college or university in Ohio
• Demonstrate financial need
• Demonstrate an active role in community involvement and/or extracurricular activities
• Write an essay telling how they made a positive difference or inspired others
Qualified students should visit The Dayton Foundation’s ScholarshipCONNECT website to start the scholarship application process. Deadline for applications is March 5, 2021.
About JJR Solutions
Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, JJR Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business working to improve the health, well-being, and security of our communities and nation through management consulting and IT solutions. To learn more, visit jjrsolutions.com